Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Christmas Countdown - 3 Days

      Hello everybody and welcome back to another edition of Global History Hub! I'll be your host, Mr. Nations, your tour guide to this massive world we all call home! Three days remain until Christmas, and it's a very merry debacle indeed. For today's edition, I thought I'd continue my trend of non-historical posts and continue on my more modern posts. For today, we're going to be taking a look at some of the more beautiful ornaments the world has to offer. Let's see the pictures!

You can't go wrong with a golden ornament encrusted with fabulous jewels! Simple is more beautiful as some say, and this is not an exception!
This is another prime example of a gem-filled ornament that looks most spectacular. I imagine it would be quite heavy for an ornament, you'd need a pretty strong tree!
This ornament tickles a certain fancy of mine, I don't know what it is. I love the little sheet music flower, it just makes me happy! Anyway, this ornament is a great little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. Think to yourself, "Would I say this to a child?"