Sunday, May 24, 2020

300th Post Celebration! (PLEASE READ!)

     Hello everybody! As you may have noticed, I have recently reached 300 posts on my blog. To mark the achievement, I will be doing one of the longest consecutive posts on my blog. It's going to be big. It's going to be long and difficult. It. Is. 300 HISTORICAL FUN FACTS!!! That's right, I will be doing 300 historical fun facts, all condensed into one post. Of course, it's not all going to be about the same topic, it's going to be ten facts about thirty different subjects. For example, a single section might look like this.

     [Topic Name]

     1. Filler text
     2. Filler text
     3. Filler text

     So on and so forth until I reach ten, where I will change the subject. I think this will be a fun project to embark on for a while, but that means that I will have to cease the production of Presidential Biography posts for a while. So, here are the options.

     1. I stop doing Presidential Biographies and spend a few days working on the three-hundred facts

     OR

     2. I continue doing Presidential Biographies and after I finish that series of posts, I begin work on the three-hundred facts.

     Please comment on what YOU think I should do. If I don't get any replies, I will choose myself. Thank you!

     Signed,

     Mr. Nations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. Think to yourself, "Would I say this to a child?"