Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Trying Something New for Innovative Tuesday!

      Hello everybody and welcome back! I am thinking about trying something new for Innovative Tuesday, as you may have already known from the title. My usual format is to review one major invention every day and write a few brief paragraphs about it, some fun facts, and a picture to accompany it. However, I am thinking about switching it up. Instead of covering one major invention every day, I would instead cover two smaller inventions every day, breaking them up into two or three small paragraphs per invention. This would help me cover more inventions in a quicker amount of time while also not taking away from the length of my posts. I will implement the first example of this later today.

     Regards,

     Mr. Nations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. Think to yourself, "Would I say this to a child?"