Thursday, December 24, 2020

Global History Hub - Finishing 2020 Strong

     Hello everybody! Wow, I really did not think I would make it to the end of this year with this blog still running as long as it has. 2020 sure has been a year for this blog, and it shows. I started this year with little motivation to keep this site running, and a few half-effort posts. It soon became a project that I vowed to keep up for as long as I can before running out of steam. Even though very few people see this, it still gives me happiness knowing that some people see it. 

     This year has been interesting for all of us, there's no denying that. With the coronavirus pandemic putting a damper on all major festivities and entertainment, we've all been forced to change and make do. My blog underwent some serious changes in 2020, and as we progressed through the year, I found it harder to keep posting. But all labors of love require effort, and I wasn't going to give up. I did go on some long breaks, mainly to keep myself from burning out completely and never returning to my blog. To those that read my posts, thank you. It's really what kept me going through all this.

     This year for my blog included a design overhaul, the inclusion of photos and fun facts, and many schedule revisions. This year, I added well over 200 posts to my roster, bringing my total to 428 as of 12/24/20. I'm ecstatic for the years to come, and I hope I'll keep this site up as long as I can. In my next post, I'll discuss the schedule for the coming days, but this post is reserved for a little celebratory post. 

     Thank you all for supporting me!

:)

     

1 comment:

Please be respectful. Think to yourself, "Would I say this to a child?"