Saturday, December 26, 2020

Schedule For The Remainder of 2020

     Hello everybody and welcome back to another edition of Global History Hub! I'll be your host, Mr. Nations, your tour guide to this massive world we all call home! In today's post, I will be explaining the current schedule for 2020. As of the making of this post, there will be no more posts for this year, save for one at the end of the year on December 31st. 

     I'd like to return to a normal posting schedule, but as you may have already guessed, everything is subject to change. So as of right now, the current schedule is:

  • No posts for the remainder of 2020, except for one on December 31st.
  • Normal posting schedule will resume January 1st, 2021 (hopefully)
     I hope we can have a great 2021, and I hope we can finish off 2020 right. See y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. Think to yourself, "Would I say this to a child?"